Welcome to the 21st Century!!

Hello friends!

As everyone I know now has their own blog, I decided that I would join the 21st century! So, here's the update on our family: Mitchell and Liesel are doing very well in their piano lessons, Mitchell has weekly basketball, Liesel has dance. Seth and Logan are looking forward to signing up for soccer.

All of us are looking forward to spring. I will be glad to send the kids outside to play!

Jeremy is working hard on his 90 day exercise challenge, and has lost 17 lbs!!

Well, that is the short update until I figure this thing out!!

Comments

  1. I am not yet living in the 21st century. We are still watching our VHS tapes and have dial up internet. We must be in denial.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Welcome! I have so much enjoyed checking up on everyone on their blogs! I look forward to many more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world! I am so excited to read your blog and keep up with the on goings of your daily life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minor correction in the weight loss... it is now 22 lbs. Ya!!!

    Isn't Mary Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts