Confession Time!


Since we have finally told our children, it can no longer be deemed a secret! We are expecting another little rug rat to join our clan! The due date is Sept. 15th, which puts us 17 weeks down and 23 to go. Wish us luck and if your not too busy, throw up a prayer for the unborn!! Oh, and He is a Boy!!!! So much for all of our planning and my trips to the baby girl department, looking longingly at pink, fluffy dresses! LOL We did get quite a laugh when we found out, but we are so grateful that all is going well, so far. (Here is a plug for my doctor, Darren Housel, he has seen me every single week without fail. What a great guy!) So, if you have any cute boy names, let us know and you can find me back in the boy department, looking at "lil' slugger" outfits!! :)

Comments

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You will definitely be in our daily prayers. We are so excited and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY MARY!!! I am so happy for you!! I remember you being SO sick with your other pregnancies . . .how has this one been going??
    Thinking of you! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go team Blue! Hope you are feeling well and know that we are thinking about you and wish you the best! The Galkes

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Congratulations. My baby turned two yesterday, and I still remember the anxiety of those weekly visits just to check the heartbeat. Ben would be 3 now. btw- tag...your it. check out my site for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited Mary!! Congratulations! I will be praying for you too! Leisel is gonna be one tough chick growing up with all the brothers! SOO good to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - big fat congratulations!

    -Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary! That is sooo exciting! We will definitely keep you in our prayers. Good luck! -Jen T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, I'm thrilled for you and your fam. I'm so glad that everything is looking well this time. I sure am throwing a prayer or two in your behalf. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats MARY, I'm so happy for you.... I will 4 sure be prayin for you and the family, and especially the little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Yeah! and so far along that is so promising! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary,
    I just found out you have a blog. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you and your new little "rug rat"! I'm glad things are going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts