South Fork: The Weenie Roast

My sister Brenda is the Queen of Party Planning. We all inherited the trait from our mother, but in Brenda, the gene exploded. She can have a party thought out, planned and executed by the time you can say, "Yeah, that's a good idea." So, she and Melinda and I, with our families, traveled up Ogden Canyon for a Weenie Roast. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! The kids had so much fun climbing the mountain and roasting marshmallows.

After the roast, I found myself short 2 children. Liesel went and spent the night at Brenda's with Shanna and Mitchell went to Melinda's to spend time with Cameron.

I ask you, Is there anything better than a summer spent with your cousins?

My Sexy Husband and Me.


Mitchell helping with the clean up.


Jeremy helping with the marshmallows.

Comments

  1. Roasting hot dogs up the canyon in the summer is the best! It's definately one of my favorites. You guys look like you had fun! -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weenie Roast, huh? Is this a community tradition? Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun. Spur of the moment is the best way, I think!

    Brandy Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts