Time to catch up on Blog Posts!!

Okay, I have been a terrible, awful blogger of late. Many of you know that I have been working a lot lately. I take a lot of on-call hours which means that I sleep at the hospital a lot. Jeremy speculated that I have a new boyfriend, and I do: it's that nasty couch in the PACU breakroom. (I am considering remodeling that breakroom to include a jetted tub and better cable.)

Anyway, since today I am home and avoiding doing my laundry, I thought that I would update the masses and my future posterity, as to what we have been doing. So, here I go:

December:

Man, I love Christmas. I can't help it! I am a nut when it comes to red and green and Santa. And of course I love the true reason for Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ.

This year, our family was able to help directly or indirectly three families with Christmas. This was a real blessing to us. I was so proud of my children as they raided their piggy banks to help another child have presents under the tree on Christmas day. All things considered, it was truly the best part of our Christmas.

So, Christmas morning and the parties that accompanied the season were great. Liesel got her American Girl doll, Kirsten, and the boys got all that they desired. Jorgen was pretty pleased with his dump truck, too.

We were very blessed to be able to spend time with family throughout the holidays!
January:

I took a week off of work and over the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, we traveled to Fairview, Utah for Snow-cation. It was FUN! The kids had a blast sledding and playing in the snow. Jeremy watched 3 straight days of DIY network. (Do-it-yourself) I am not sure how many bathroom and kitchen remodels he witnessed, but by the end of the trip I threatened an INTERVENTION! Since he isn't usually one to be a couch potato, I was really just pleased that he was enjoying vacation, doing something that he wanted to do. (Rather than work in a new place, as my mom describes his usual vacations.)

There are many more Snow-cation photos. Watch for a slide show, coming soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts