POWER POST!! (I amaze even myself.)

OK, I always have good intentions, like: "Don't eat cookies." "Run 5 days a week." "Wake up at 4:20 and swim 3 days a week." and "Blog twice a month."

As you can see, the road to you-know-where is paved with good intentions. So, I am going to do a POWER POST and post all of my fun pictures! Hang on and enjoy the ride!!

Here's the whole family, minus me!


The hike to Delicate Arch


Cookies, the lunch of champions.


Behind my sweet children is a sheer drop off. YIKES!!!!



For some reason, I never get many photos of Mitchell. I think he's pretty cute!


Another climb that had my heart skipping beats. Thump, thump, thump.................THUMP!!



Best friends.



One of my favorite pics.



Best buddies! Daddy and Jorg!


Balanced Rock


Yay!! He caught one!


Field trip to the fish farm.


Jorg likes Logan's toys.


Seth doesn't look delighted, does he?


Happy Birthday Logan!!


After the stress!!


Mitchell playing "Linus and Lucy"


"It's almost my turn at the piano recital....eeeeek!!"


These things have candy in them!!


Jorgie and his tow truck.


Dad working, working, working!!

Building "stuff" while Dad was working.


Chocolate for breakfast!!!



Seth and his eggs!


Liesel and her best buddy, Jorgie


Liesel, just before she performed her story at the Weber State StoryTelling Festival.


So, some of the photos were a little out of order. I don't really love Blogger's format for managing posts. So, I do what I can.. Anyway, sorry if you were confused! Heck, I'm confused half of the time!

Comments

  1. What fun pictures! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are all adorable little blondies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you posted again! The kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those "toe heads!" I would love just one toe head child- miracles happen right? You are such a fun and loving family (or at least you have me fooled!) : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts