SEPTEMBER STRESS!!!!!


Let me just say that going back to school has been an interesting experience. I knew when I applied for grad school that it would be difficult to juggle part-time work, full-time mom to five, wife, member of the church and student. But that was all theoretical. Real life has reared its ugly head!! Let me just say that I am getting my behind kicked!!

My dear, sweet hubby has been amazing! Also, my kids have been fantastic. AND, I have lowered my standards on how often the bathrooms need to be scrubbed!

Liesel had her birthday yesterday, but we will wait until she has her party with her friends to post a few pics. (SHE IS TEN!! I AM FREAKING OUT!! but what else is new???)

Anyway, forgive me if my blogging is just as bad as it has been lately. I really don't see it getting any more frequent for quite some time. Suffice it to say, life is good!! (If not just a bit stressful!!)

See you around Halloween!

Comments

  1. You are in Grad School?!? For nursing? Something different? You are a brave woman!! Exciting too, though. Good Luck with work, school, mom, church, wife, and life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! You are superwoman! I need to go back to school to get my teaching certificate too, I just haven't been that motivated yet. Good luck! Hopefully we'll see you guys around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary, it's gonna be a long 3 years! So glad it's you and not me! ;) But the harder something is to conquer, the greater the feeling of acomplishment! Your gonna be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! You have inspired me to think about getting a Masters degree-key word being think. These next three years will go by so fast and think Liesel will be 13 when you are done! LOVE the shirt you are wearing below in Jorgen's birthday post. Where did you get it? If my last name wasn't Sorenson I would shamelessly steal Jorgen's name from you for my non-existent baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks friends! I am finally getting into the swing of things. I think I can, I think I can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still maintain that I think you are insane. But if anyone can do this it is you. IF it doesn't work out for you I will definitely make time to visit you in the looney bin.... I'm sweet like that and I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts