Fall pictures and some left over from summer!!!

As you know, I am in school, working, now I am in the Young Women's as the Beehive advisor. Mitchell and Liesel are on a swim team, Mitchell, Liesel and Seth take piano lessons, Mitchell is in violin lessons and scouts and Liesel has achievement days and just started basketball. Thank heaven Seth and Logan are finished with Fall Soccer! Needless to say, my life has been very busy. Blogging has taken a back seat.

So here are some pics and some of the fun that we have been having this fall!!! I have added a few pictures left over from summer as well.


Here is Liesel's birthday. She opted for a giant cookie for her B-day. We have FIVE birthdays from September to November, so we sometimes get all caked out. She liked it a lot!


Mitchell liked the cookie idea, and so 2 weeks later we got all cookied up again!


The Plain City Panthers Walk-a-thon! So much fun!


Mitchell eating his hot dog during a break!

Logan completed 100 laps and got a medal!


Leftover from summer: Jorgie on the beach at Bear Lake!

First day of school, there go all of Jorgie's play mates!

Here they are. Do you like Logan and Seth's faces? They were pouting because the sun was in their eyes and I made them look at me while I was taking pictures. (What a mean mom!!:)

Summer: Jorg in the sand. His favorite place. He usually has Coco with him!


So, now I am a little caught up until Halloween next week!!


Comments

  1. You are Superwoman! Did I already tell you that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not, but thank you. Jeremy does quite a bit to keep things running smoothly. Otherwise, we would be in deep trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really are! the helpful husband comes in handy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so-o big!!! It feels like Logan should still be in diapers! Mary you make having lots of kids seem easy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts