HOLIDAYS HERE WE COME!!

I am here to tell you all that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the holidays!!!! I can hardly stand it! I get excited in September! I love Halloween and all that it entails. The kids have so much fun Trick or Treat-ing. I love the costumes and the candy. I love decorating my house in pumpkins and Indian corn.

Come November 1st I am ready for Christmas music and my favorite Christmas movies. Already I have watched: Muppet's Christmas Carol, Jim Carrey in A Christmas Carol and You've Got Mail. (Not technically a Christmas movie, but it's got a few scenes with a Christmas tree.)

Now I know that there are many of you that will cry foul. "What about Thanksgiving?" you will say. Well, I still have up my autumn decorations. But for me Thanksgiving and Christmas go together. I am thankful throughout the holiday season, and I try very hard to remember what I am most thankful for: The birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ.

So, don't judge me too harshly.

And for fun, comment and tell me your favorite Christmas movie!!!

Comments

  1. Dustin and my favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation. We also like a Christmas Story and the Polar express. I also like the Grinch (old cartoon one) and Charlie Brown Christmas. Our boys have already watched the Polar Express twice, Santa Claus is coming to town, and the Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol. Plus, I have my preschoolers listening to Christmas music every day. It's a great time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny!!!! If You've got Mail counts as Christmas, then it is my favorite too! Although I still get a laugh out of the Christmas Story. My parents used to make us watch it every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down The Christmas Story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hands down The Christmas Story!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts