Summer Recap before Halloween!

Well, since it is time to get ready to Trick or Treat, I thought I would just break out and post my summer pictures! We had so much fun this summer and I wasn't ready for it to end. Now that the kids are in school, I am okay, but I am enjoying them being out for UEA. Anyway, here is snapshot of our summer!






Liesel and Aftyn on the boat.



Jorgen LOVED the boat. He thought that he was Captain Jack Sparrow. He wanted his life jacket on and off to the boat he would go!


Until it was nap time, and then he wasn't the happiest guy in the world. :)



The strong, the brave, the Jeremy. (My snookie.)


Jorgie and Mitchell waiting for us to go already.
Sethers likes the front of the boat.


Logan and his older (by 36 hours) and wiser cousin, Ian.



Now we have smiles! The boat is going!!


I have started making someone, anyone, take a photo of me, so that when the kids grow up they know that I was really on all of these family trips!

Well, that was the Bear Lake trip over the 4th of July! I am only 3 months behind! More photos to follow!!

Comments

Popular Posts