Summer Recap

This summer has been UNBELIEVABLE!  I have learned so much from my Pediatric Mentor: Vicki Berger.  She is a Physician's Assistant over at the Roy Wee Care.  She sees my kids and I think that she is great! 

Anyway, when I wasn't learning all about kids and the things that bring them to the clinic, I tried to have a little fun with my own kids!  Here are some pics of our summer fun


Here are my cutest nieces and nephews.  They all placed in their age groups for the Fairview Fun Run. Abigail, Alec, Cameron and Hilary


Cameron, Shanna, Liesel and Abigail. All of our kids born in 2000.

Liesel and me.  She planned and carried out my birthday party.


Seth is a goof.  :)


Mitchell and Cubby, ready for cake.  

 Jeremy, admiring Liesel's handiwork


 Birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse!

 Jorgen hanging out in Fairview, during the Pioneer Days celebration.

 Every now and then, my schedule would creep up on me....Much needed nap.


 Seth is indoctrinating us into that which is FOOTBALL!


 My ER work party, at the Riverdale Splash Pad.  Jorgie had a lot of fun!

 Football or Splash Pad?  Seth squeezed in both!  Logan stayed for more water fun.


 Liesel at the "umbrella".

 More fun with Jorg!

 Jorgen's portrait of Jeremy and me.  (I'm the skinny one with arms.)

.Dinner with friends from Primary's.  My mom (Betty), Kamie Rees, Liz Swenson, Nick Berg, Julie Ryan , Spencer Slade and Jenny Turkscanski.

Anyway, what a fun summer!  I managed to eek in some leisure.  This weekend will be our triathlon in Bear Lake and then we are heading to Yellowstone for an extended weekend!  

One day, I will be a more regular blogger!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts