BACK TO BLOGGING!!

There are a couple of reasons why I am back to my blog.  I will list them in no particular order:
  • I am tired of the venom of Facebook.  I mean, I love Facebook. I love seeing the pics of my friends & family.  I love the updates.  But I am exhausted by the "I HATE so-and-so"  and the "I am never shopping at ______ again, because the owner believes _________!!!!"
    Really?  Sometimes a cigar is really just a cigar.
  • I enjoy writing and journaling.  Some of my most peaceful moments come from the thoughtful introspection of why I am here and what am I doing with my life???
  • I like reading other blogs, and I want to add to the fun and uplifting words out in the blog-o-verse.
Anyway, here I am.

The big excitement of my day is GENERAL CONFERENCE!!  I love listening to the calm, uplifting words of such kind and righteous people.

As I will be stuck at work today, I challenge all to watch conference and throw out a comment re: your favorite talk.  I will catch it tonight, via  lds.org!!



Comments

  1. Mary, I am so glad you are back!! I have missed you!! When did your family become so grown up!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know!! Mitchell turns SIXTEEN tomorrow. What the ...? I am trippin' out, sista!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts