RUFF *insert do emoji*

 Bienviendos como esta?

This is another week down on the mission and let me tell you that it has been RUFF, and that is just facts. Sorry not sorry, Okay sorry I’m a little salty so use my saltiness to season your chicken for tonight. I’ll be honest all these missionaries out here saying “oh my gosh the mission is amazing” “I love it here and everything is sunshine and rainbows”. IM EXHAUSTED!!! I am working like a dog and guess what I just want a nap. There I said it! Sue me! The mission is hard and yes you are all saying “Oh hermana Evans didn’t you know that?” YES I did so be quiet. I just want to complain so let me wallow in self pitty a little longer and stop nagging me. 

Okay I’m done! I love it here!!! The members are amazing! I am serious this ward is amazing. They are so sweet and they treat us so well. We had so many lessons with members and that was great. But this week was hard and I hope this coming week is a little better. I would love if anyone sent me a letter if you can

okay I love you all!

-Hermana Evans 


770 W Lone Mountain Rd

Apt 1077

North Las Vegas, NV

89031


Pictures

1. Burritos

2. SUNSET!!

3. Rosca de reyes con nuestros miembros!!!










Comments

Popular Posts