DONT TOUCH MY CORN.....

FEBRUARY 1,  2021

Hey everyone how is everything going on your side the world? Oh me...? You want to know about me? Fine twist my arm!!! Okay so this week was a good week like a little rollercoaster but welcome to the mission it's like that. Okay so not ton happened but it was just a good week and that is that. Um i'm really trying to rack my brain to find anything remotely interesting to tell. Um we had english class and I love teaching that!  have no idea why but teaching english is so stinkin fun. I love the people that take the class. 

We have been struggling finding people but what's new.... But we did find 2 people and it was a guy who actually was mean to us in the past but in the words of Sister Franks "sometimes grumpy people need a message about peace too". SO yeah that was so nice it was a good conversation!!
Well I think for the most part this is the week sorry I thought it was going to be more entertaining. Please continue to pray for the people here in Vegas that they will soften their hearts and want to hear the gospel. I love this gospel and hope that you all have an amazing week and I have a challenge for you! If you choose to accept. WIll you say a prayer to whatever you believe in and give thanks to all of the things you have been blessed with? I promise you that if you do that you will have a better day. I promise this with all my heart and I know that this gospel brings everlasting happiness not just tempral happiness! If you want to here more about this message go to comeuntochrist.org 
I love you if youre reading this and so does your Heavenly Father
Love Hermana Evans

Pictures: 
1. DONT TOUCH MY CORN
2. hehehe
3. Reggie
4. Susan and Matthew
5. We street contacted them and they are interested in the gospel ahhah





Comments

Popular Posts