9 months down 9 to go!!

 9 months down!! I'm half way done with this thing I call a mission!!! What the heck!! Crazy. It feels like yesterday I was in Alta Vista just trying to survive.

This week was good. We had exchanges with her sister training leaders up in Laughlin. That was really fun. Since I am serving out of Valley everything's really far apart so everything is like a road trip which is kind of fun. So in the car we jammed out to the Lamb of God. If you've never listened to that go listen to it right now it's amazing. But I celebrated my nine months with the sister training leaders and that was really fun. 
We had a pretty normal week and so nothing crazy. We went street contacting a little bit and that was pretty fun we saw a really cool car(peep the pictures down below). We had District Council, and then we also went to Parker on Saturday for a friend's baptism and our friend Ruben went! It was a lot of fun and we were super happy for our one friend. Sunday/ yesterday was really good we were at church from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. because we had English Ward and Spanish group. We got to call our mom's so I talk to my mom a little bit. She's the best and I'm so grateful for her and I love her so much and she's such a good example to me. We went to a member's house for dinner and had some yummy food and celebrated Mother's Day and shared a spiritual thought. We came home and did some finding and finish the night out with a devotional with President Rodarte. Our week was pretty good it went by pretty fast for me but yeah I'm super grateful to be a missionary and to be here in Lake Havasu. I'm really excited for the next couple weeks and seeing how everything is going. 
Also little spiritual side note so yesterday, we had Spanish group and some members in our Ward had to bless the sacrament and they were gentlemen and it just helps me remember that it doesn't matter what age you are if you have the priesthood you can bless the Sacrament and passing the sacrament is very important. It's not just a job for 12 year olds but that it's a job for all of worthy men holding the priesthood. So I was just a little more grateful for the priesthood and the blessings that come from the sacrament and the sacrifice that Jesus made so that we could take the sacrament and remember Him. I am so happy to to be able to be here and to remember Christ in every moment and be able to wear his name on my chest so that's my little spiritual side note!
Please pray for our people and hope that everyone has a great rest of your week.

Con Amor 
Hermana Evans 

Pictures!!
1. Baptism for Junior 
2. LAKE HAVASU 
3. COOL CAR
4. a hike we went on last week haha
5. Exchanges 















Comments

Popular Posts