Memorial Day



As many of you know, we lost a special baby last year. Although we were so sad to lose him, we have a testimony that he is fulfilling his mission and that it was not in the plan that he live with us on earth. However, knowing that he is part of our eternal family has brought us much joy. I can't believe that something that is so sad can make me so happy!!! So, I just thought that I would share a couple of pics of Caleb's headstone. We had fun picking it out and we were delighted when we saw the finished result!!

I hope that your Memorial Day was also happy!!

Comments

  1. That headstone is beautiful! You are so strong and such an example to all of us! Best of luck on your current pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the headstone. It looks so good. I truly am amazed at your stregnth and happiness after something so sad. You rock Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant strength not stregnth! So much for proof reading, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful name, and a beautiful headstone. Caleb is lucky to be a part of your eternal family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary,
    This is beautiful!!! Thanks for being an example to everyone that knows you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet tribute to Caleb. When we were talking about the headstone today I did not envision something nearly that beautiful!! Very very sweet. Ditto to Spencer, your strength and faith are amazing.
    p.s. it was super fun working with you today! We need to do that more before I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, this is so beautiful. I can't look at it without crying. You are such a strong woman. I forgot to tell you I finally got my blog going!!!! it's kartchnerchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts