Being A Dance Mom





Hello! Liesel has just finished her first year of dance! On Saturday she had her end of year Dance Review. It went very well. She had 3 dances, jazz, tap and ballet. We weren't going to sign her up for next year, but she did so well and she really likes it, so we have been suckered in to another year. This makes me an official dance mom! Yikes. Being a dance mom means that you apply make-up to your seven year old child, JonBenet style, dragging around hairspray, lipstick and mascara for her. Holy cow, I am so not cut out for this!! I forgot the makeup completely for dress rehearsal, then being brilliant, remembered it for the Review and left it in the car. Ahh, I guess I need to practice too!! By the way, Great Job, Liesel, we are proud of you!

Comments

  1. So cute! Isn't it crazy how much makeup some Mom's put on their kids? Both Savannah & Danielle dance too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I love it! PS- no the dog that bit Jake is not in doggy heaven. Too bad animal cruelty is illegal now or I might have beat him with a golf club!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I bet life gets crazy with all the kids going every which way all the time with stuff like that. You are super mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome Mary! You "JonBennet" your dance girl. I can just picture your reaction as your for got the make up. And...I miss your stories already. I guess this will be the best way to get them. Hopefully I will happen to work a shift at the hospital with you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts