Jorgen Samuel or Samuel Jorgen?


Isn't He Cute?

I went to the doctor this morning and everything is going well. We had a little scare on Monday. For at least 2 hours I couldn't feel the baby move, so I went to Labor and Delivery. By the time I got there he had moved around a bit, but they did a stress test anyway. Poor baby. They zapped him with a vibrating, noisy, noisy thing. He tried to jump right through my abdominal wall! My mom said that it serves him right for not moving. Anyway, he is fine. (Hooray!)

We have about 5 weeks left of fun. Jeremy is now politicking for the name Samuel, and I am still stuck on Jorgen. I guess we will see!!

Comments

  1. Look how cute he is. I can't wait to see what he looks like. When are we doing your shower? We better do it soon, time is running out! I still love the name Jorgen, it is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love it... i say jorgen... i miss you and i am glad you doing so good... you make me want to another baby, the ultrasounds are the best....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love it... i say jorgen... i miss you and i am glad you doing so good... you make me want to another baby, the ultrasounds are the best....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you Mary! He'll be here in no time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts