This Summer's Fun

We just returned from Island Park and Yellowstone last Sunday. We had so much fun. My sister Melinda has a great connection. Her In-Laws have a cabin in Island Park. They are very generous and allow us to stay there every year. My kids informed me that this year's trip was their best vacation ever! (And that is saying something, as we went to DisneyWorld a few years ago.)

I think that the big draw is their many, many cousins. We rarely even had our own children in our van; they preferred to go with Melinda and Brenda and their cousins. We shopped in West Yellowstone, traveled into the Park and had a picnic by the river. We also went to the new Canyon Village visitor's center and learned about volcanos and watched a movie. Logan was very impressed.

So, now we are done vacationing for the year. Our next big thing will be Baby Delivery. Enjoy the pics!

Comments

  1. I love Yellowstone! Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Yellowstone! We went a couple of years ago, but I really want to go back. There is so much to see! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts