It's GREAT 2 B 8!!!

Liesel with her cousins, Shanna and Aftyn.

Liesel on her birthday, getting ready to make a wish!

Liesel is 8!!
We are so proud of her. She has chosen to be baptized, had the missionary discussions and has her interview with the bishop tomorrow night. She is getting baptized on the same day as her two cousins, Shanna and Cameron. They are all very excited to make it a family affair!

Liesy had a slumber party with her girl cousins on Friday. YIKES! We had a Dance Dance Revolution competition and lots of fun. (Incidentally, Seth is a DDR maniac, which I had no idea. He can totally kick my butt!)
The girls finally went to bed somewhere around midnight, and were up again at 7:30 for Liesel's soccer game and more DDR. Slumber parties should be outlawed!! I was so tired that by Sunday afternoon I passed out on the couch for a 2 hour nap, thankfully, Jorgen slept too!

Anyway, Liesel is a fabulous girl! She likes to draw, paint and play the piano. She is an amazing helper and she loves her brothers. She frequently takes them with her to her friends houses. We feel so blessed to have her as our daughter!

Comments

  1. Congratulations (like a month late)!!!!! Mary Oh I miss you so-o much!!! I am so glad that Samuel is here and all is well. He is absolutely beautiful!!! I am so impressed with how good you are at keeping up with your blog with a BRAND new baby and FOUR other kids. You really are super mom. I hope you know I will be calling you for advise when I finally have some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't even begin to imagine how tired you must be. you poor thing, I hope you get some sleep. happy birthday Lisel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those freakin' slumber parties. WHY??!! I have felt so bad for my own parents after the slumber parties we have had for our daughter. They can get so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit that I was thinking about us and our sleepovers when I was typing that! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts