Back to School!





Hello! Back to school time is here! I love it when the kids get on the bus for the first time in the fall. This year Seth started Kindergarten. Oh, what fun! He is so funny. Here is my funny Seth story. First, you must know that Seth is Jeremy in miniature. So, we had an appointment with Seth's teacher the week before school started. We got to the classroom a few minutes early, so we sat on the chairs outside the room in the hallway. It is a kindergarten hall only, so there is very little traffic. Seth sat down and waited impatiently. He asked six times if we were on time. I explained to him that Mrs. Smith was just running behind. Just then, two boys ran down the hall, got a drink, and ran back down the hall. Seth turned to me with a look of disgust and said, "They are in BIG trouble." I asked him why. "Don't they know that this is a hallway? There is no running in the hallways!"

Anyway, it has been fun. The kids love school, and I love them being in school!

Comments

  1. These pics are darling. Lisels hair looks georgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts