Logan is FIVE!!

Logan and his guests at the Eccles Dinosaur Park.

How cute is that cake?

My sweet Logan is going to go to Kindergarten in the Fall. How is that possible? He was my baby for so long, that it is hard to believe that he will be leaving me and going to school!

Anyway, Logan had a birthday party at the Dinosaur Park and we had such a good time. His friends were good to him and they all had fun on the playground, climbing through "dino bones."

Here are some wonderful things about Logan:


He is very dry. Jeremy and I laugh all the time at the things that he says. My neighbor just told me about a Logan-ism today. Her dad pulled up in her driveway last week and Logan was over there. Logan asked him, "Who are you?" He answered, "I am Abby's grandpa. Who are you?"
Logan sighed, "I'm Logan. I am Abby's boyfriend."
Katie said that her dad laughed for days and told everyone in the family the story.

He has a very active imagination. As previously mentioned, he likes to be a Transformer. However, when he was 3 he was on T-Rex obsession. He and Seth were on the porch in Bear Lake discussing their career opportunities. Seth was stating that he was going to be a Police Officer when he grows up. Logan thought that was too mundane. He said,
"When I grow up I am going to be a T-Rex and I am going to eat you. And a little boy."
Logan is a lover not a fighter! He is so big for his age but doesn't quite realize it yet. He still gets his feelings hurt if Seth takes a toy or is a little mean. We have warned Seth that the day will come that he will need to use his speed and agility to get away from Logan, the brute! Logan has the ability to clean Seth's clock, but not the personality to do it.
We love Logan so much and we are so grateful that he is part of our family!!


Logan is a great younger brother. He accompanies Seth on all of Seth's adventures, or he can hang out all by himself. He loves to ride his bike and he loves to play in the dirt. He is a lover! He is so much fun and I am so happy that he is mine!!

Comments

  1. What a sweet post! I can't believe that he will be in kindergarden! That seems crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family picture! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Logan is too funny. Maybe it's the age. Britton cracks us up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolute doll! Your children are so cute and funny! I miss you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts