Fall Semester..

Well, my life has been reduced to 16 week blocks for over 2 years now.  I am really having a hard time remembering what life was like and who I was before I started graduate school!

As I wind down another semester that I never thought I could conquer, I would like to recap the season.  This is what we did (It includes a lot of birthdays :) :

Jorgen turned 4!

Our little man, is really turning into a little man! He is so much fun.  He has also started pre-school, with Teacher Julie.  I have about 4 friends from childhood who I consider my BFFs. Julie is one of them and she is so good to Jorgen.  We love her!  And Jorgen is learning all kinds of stuff from her!  (Like, you have to share the coaster bikes.  Sorry dude.)

Not too many days later, Liesel had a birthday!  She is 12!
Liesel was so excited to graduate from primary and head into young women's!

Comments

Popular Posts