I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!



I know that you might not believe this, but the heavens have opened up and showered down blessings on me!  I have completed every little bit of course work for my Master's Degree in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner.  I really can't believe that the time passed and I am here!  Crazy!

Now I have whole days, entire hours, with no thought of a pressing deadline breathing down my neck!  My children and my husband are still in shock with me.  Dinner?  Yes, I will fix it.  Laundry?  I can fold it.  Vacuum? I am ready to ride that sucker off into the sunset!

I spent the most luxurious day doing nearly nothing!  I am now going to fix dinner and then take the dog on a walk!  I want to thank all of my friends for your love, well wishes, prayers and support.  I have felt lifted up by all of you.  THANK YOU!!


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you! And SO proud of you! :) You did it! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! I am thrilled for you and your family!! You are amazing. So glad you made it through. My hubby graduates with his MBA in July and I can hardly wait for the celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts