Getting Ready for a Great Day!

Hello, friends!!

Today is going to be such a great day!  We have LDS General Conference, which I love, love, love to watch and listen to as I go about my Saturday.  (Click above to watch live).  I have been downloading and printing these kids conference packets from Sugardoodle.net the last few years and completing them myself.  I love them!!  I like to journal and doodle anyway, so this feeds my habit whilst allowing me to learn and remember.

Later today, we are headed to Grandma's house for an Easter Egg Hunt and party with the Jorgensens. My siblings, their spouses, their kids and their kids are some of my favorite people on the planet,

So, the party is at B & B's house around  4 pm.

Tune in later for photos to be added.

Have a great day!!



BecauseHeLives

Comments

Popular Posts