Still doing great... Mitchell and Elder Saldana crashed their bikes...ooof!

August 27, 2018



Hello Hello Hello!

How are all of y'all doing?

Sweet

Well let me tell you how my week went.

So this week was a ton of fun. We worked hard all week. I went to Clinton again, LETS GO, and had a blast there too. And we have like 19 more miles until the end of the month. So its pretty cool. But! it is bike week so we aren't too worried. (just a little bit)

FUN STUFF: We totally got blasted while riding our bikes. Elder Saldana was right in front of me and we were going wicked quick, like stupid fast. Like Ludicrous speed. And then what happened is Elder Saldana caught air and when he landed his bike just disappeared from underneath him and he hit the ground HARD! And then I tried to stop... didn't do it very well, and ran right over him. and then smacked my head really hard against the ground. And then we had just an awesome day. Like really awesome. You'll read about it in just a second.

Another super fun thing is when I went to Clinton we went to SWOSU and talked to all the college kids. It was really weird talking to people my age.. But We found a couple of people who were actually interested. So yeah there ya go.

THE WORK: CELIA AND HER KIDS ARE GETTING BAPTIZED ON THE 22ND!!!! We invited them to be baptized and they said yes. We are now working with them super hard so they can see the blessings that come from this gospel. I am so happy they chose to be baptized. I can't even express my joy.

Spiritual Thought: Just go read Alma 26 and that shows what I am feeling at this moment.

Sweet thats really all of it. I hope all of y'all have a great week!

Elder Evans

Comments

Popular Posts