Week 2 Down Only 76 to go

 Lo Siento I forgot to write an email yesterday so Sunday is the Day. Well this week was an emotional roller coaster and I mean that genuinely. HAHAHA I had several mental breakdowns and all within the span of 3 days, but you want to know what I say to that? It builds character. 

This week Hermana Bassett  and I had TRC which is where we teach Actors portraying non members and we have to teach them. We had 2 this week and the first one was not the best, we kinda were everywhere but the second one Hermana Bassett and I were more on the same page and it worked so well! Here's the kicker though, those were in English.... you know our native language but we have to do one this week in espanol! 😨😨 I'm not freaking out you are!! I'm sure it's going to be a mess and we are going to make lots of mistakes, but like I said.... it builds character! It will be a learning experience for us and so that's that. 
Well I'll end by saying I know that what I'm doing is the truth and I'm so happy to go through all these struggles with my amazing district. I love all of you and I'm so happy that you guys are a part of my life. I know that if we have faith in Jesus Christ he will help us through anything if we just trust him. I have had so many experiences that I can't explain other than Jesus and Heavenly Father are looking out for me. I love this gospel and this missionary work!! TE AMO MUCHO
-Hermana Evans
4. MI DISTRITO
3. MI COMPANERA and I being crazy
2. The cute bees outside my house
1. My favorite picture of Christ 



Comments

Popular Posts