TRANSFER NEWS.... SHOCKING

October 27, 2020 


Hi guys how's it going? I missed you guys so much hehe. This week blew by ughhh I have no idea why its going so fast, I literally hit my 3 months of being a missionary in like a week and a half CRAZY!! Wanna know another crazy thing is that we have transfers tomorrow!! The first 6 weeks is done..... yeah ok ok ok now are you ready for another crazy thing!!! We are getting a brand new trainee!! Thats right hermana talbot and I are training while I'm stilling being trained, I'm so excited 

This was a good week and so full of blessings. MY LITTLE SISTER GOT BAPTIZED!!! Im so proud of her and it will bless her so much! I got to zoom in and talk during it and it was such an amazing experience. On Sunday was our busiest day and it always is but we got news for transfers that we will no longer have our english ward!! Que triste!!! I love that ward with my whole heart, but the work is the same everywhere so we will have more time to work in the Spanish branch. 
We also invited ourselves to a Polynesian party and it was a BLAST!!! SO FUN!! We were sitting and eating yummy food and they just give us a brand new blanket each! We literally were going to buy blankets on p day and they just gave us some!! I literally love people and the work sorry I know i say that a lot!! 
Umm okay so this is going to be a short email sorry but I have stuff to do and things to report on hehe. I am a missionary after all....
QUOTES OF THE WEEK

Hna evans "heavenly father thank you for my clear pee"

Hna Evans "lmk when you're in Hitler mode"

Hna Evans "If I'm not willing to leave my $7 subway sandwich outside then I'm not gonna leave my $500 bike outside"

Hna Evans "Chicken makes everything better"

Hna talbot "when shes trunky on her first transfer" 

Hna evans *crying in her bed* "I just wanna get married" 

Hna evans "this is not the best thing to do when I think I'm fat I think of fat people and then I realize I'm not fat...I'm just stating facts they're fat" 

Hna evans "I'm keeping you plump for the winter"

Bro hatch "you can just sit outside like a nice Jewish woman and wave" 

Bro hatch "I'm gay we get a license at birth to be a drama queen" 

Bro hatch "you eat till you sleep and then wake up and eat again"

Bro Hatch "I saw the jehovah witnesses and I went and grabbed my yammicah"

Okay well love you all 

Peace out girl scout 

Hermana Evans 


Pictures!!!

1. Some sandwiches the size of us!!!

2. A kitten 

3. Some birds






Comments

Popular Posts