Happy Birthday Seth!!





My sweet Seth turned 6 yesterday! I really want to know where the time has gone! Seth is one of my "little" kids, so it is weird that he is getting to be a big kid. Anyway, we played it pretty low key, just cake and ice cream with the grandparents. Seth is so cute, his Grandpa Evans hadn't remembered that we were celebrating and came at the last minute. He didn't have a gift with him. Seth said something about it, and before I could tell him not to worry about it he whispered to me,

"I"ll bet my present is going to be a GREAT BIG HUG!!!" I smiled and agreed with him.

So here are some wonderful things about Seth:

-He really does give the tightest hugs of any kid I have ever met!

-He tells me all the time how much he loves me, like, "Mom, mom, mom....." What Seth? "I love you."

-He shares with Logan even when I can tell that he doesn't want to do so.

-He will do anything to make Jorgen happy. Feed him, swing him, drag me away from the computer, etc....

-He is the best helper ever. He loves to vacuum and I love to let him.

-He is so smart. We just had Parent-Teacher Conference today and Mrs. Smith said she wishes she had a whole class of Seths.

He is just one of the best kids ever. I love him and I am so glad that he is mine!!!

Comments

  1. I love learning more about your individual children. It's so fun that they all have their own unique personalities! What an amazing mix of toe-heads!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts