Jorgen's Baby Blessing




Yesterday our Sweetie was blessed. Most of our family was there to celebrate with us. It was a little bitter-sweet as we realize that Jorgie is the Last of the Mohicans, as it were. Anyway, it was such a nice day.

On a lighter note, Jeremy and I worked like dogs on Saturday cleaning the house. We mowed the back lawn and cleaned up the back yard. I did almost all of the laundry and cleaned out the laundry room and my scrapbook room. Jeremy cleaned up the basement and set up a table and chairs so the kids could eat downstairs. It was crazy. We got to bed late...like 4 am late. My poor children felt like Cinderella as they vacuumed and mopped and put away clothes. Now we just have to keep the house this clean!!

Comments

  1. Such a sweetie! You are ambitious! I say shove it all under the beds and get your sleep! It is always so nice to have a clean house! I don't really remember how nice! :( Maybe I'll just come to your house and enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top picture. He looks like he knows something. It is hard when you realize it's your last little baby. Wait until he goes to Kindergarten. It's way too fast for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a good looking little guy! What a beautiful blessing outfit as well! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts