Jorgen is 2 months old!

Seriously, where did the time go? I go back to work next week. Jorgie is the cutest, cuddliest baby ever. I just love him. And my kids love him too. We have a daily argument over who gets to sit next to him in the van. Seth and Liesel will not allow me to let him cry for two seconds while I finish something. Liesel just picks him up and says, "Your baby wants you!" and Seth spits out in disgust as he drags the car seat across the floor, "He's crying. He wants you!"

What a wonderful, enjoyable two months. It has flown by so fast!

I'll post some photos after Von Strangle wakes up!

Comments

  1. I love your kids' names--they are so classic and cute! I can't believe you've been married for 12 years! Talk about time flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to meet him. If there's a Christmas party this year, we'll be coming down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you might enjoy having babies when your other babies are older to enjoy them as well. Is that true? I'm a little nervous that my 3 older ones will spoil the upcoming baby relentlessly! I refuse to have a spoiled baby and I'm not so sure my kids will agree! Any advice?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts