Bloggers of the world....


So, some of you, my fellow bloggers, may have noticed that at one time or another that you are no longer showing on my blog list. Please, please, please do not take offense. You may have also noticed that I change my background frequently. Sadly, these two things coincide. I am a computer, techno idiot. Occasionally, as I switch backgrounds, I delete EVERYBODY. You have no idea what a pain in the neck that is. I can't remember everyone's address, so I have to take a very long time to blog-stalk you all down and re-create my list.

A wiser, smarter person would save their list. Next time, I swear I will. Oh, and if you have gone private lately, I need an invite to read your blog!

Comments

  1. Blogging isn't my strong point either but I'm learning. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly why I don't change my backround. the last time I did, it erased EVERYONE and that really sucks! What a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That always happens to me! It makes me want to leave it the same all the time. But I love change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had better luck with "the cutest blogs on the block" rather than Leelou. Which is unfortunate, because I like both sites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for even trying to change your background. I don't even venture into that world because I don't want to mess with redoing things; like link lists.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts