S. Jorgen E....., Food Critic

Here's my little Jorg, he is 4 months old and getting to be so much fun!!

OK, so he is also spoiled, and my mom calls him the B word... brat. :) Sometimes, the truth hurts.

Oh, Jorgie, Jorg, we love you. It has been interesting to be ruled once more by a 17 lb. lump of love! The backpack above? Jorgen wants to be held or entertained 24/7. We just got tired of listening to him squawk, so out came the baby backpack. Logan was a similar brat, I recall vacuuming, when we first moved to our house, with him strapped to my back.

So, on to the title of this post... What a stinker! We thicken Jorgen's formula with rice cereal because he spits up. The rice cereal can cause constipation, so we throw in a little applesauce. This shouldn't be too difficult! However, Jorgen is very, very picky. Too thin? He chokes and gags. (I swear on purpose.) Too thick? He sucks twice, pulls his head away, looks at you like you are trying to poison him and screams. Loud. So, it is back to the kitchen for a little applejuice, maybe water? Oh, now is it too cold! Heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds, maybe 12. Then back to the little commandant to seek his approval. Sometimes it takes 2 tries to get it right!!

Why do we bother you ask? Well, Jorgen was pretty hard to get here and we are so grateful that he is here, AND he is the last baby we will have. So, we are doing what I swore I would never do, spoiling him rotten!

Comments

  1. I love it! Benjer still thinks he needs to be held a whole lot more than he does. It's good to be spoiled though. And to be the youngest! We should know! He's a cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! You are creating a monster, you know that. He is getting to be a butterball too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Nolan would only take the boobie, and reading this, maybe I'm glad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! What's with these kids?! They must think it's 5 star hotel service all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, who cares? Let him be a baby as long as he wants. It goes by too quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's not forget about the full shuttle service to and from the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom the garage, yard, my office, and oh yes the couch. I love that kid, but it is amazing when you are controlled by a 18 lb ball of fun. I should have seen it coming when i was forced to sleep on the couch so he could have my side of the bed. (That was all him, not Mary). It's official, I have been demoted... but ask me if i care. MMMMM... (no comment).

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh... your babe is so cute... and, spoiling him ROTTEN, well, that is what you are suppose to do.... babies are the best....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mary,
    Thanks for your sweet comments. Who knew boys could give their moms such trouble. Hopefully baby Zach will eat soon and not be picky so we can take him home. Talk to you soon,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't believe it. Mary Evans, Betty's daughter SPOILING her baby. I have to see this to believe it!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts