TORNADO AHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!

Hello there!! Another Missionary Monday is in the books!!


Here is Mitchell's most recent letter (he is so funny):

TORNADO AHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!! (we didn't get to see it)

And another week in the books and well it was pretty great.

LUNES ( *looks in journal*): Um my journal says I got a ukulele so that was pretty cool... Oh yeah and we had an awesome volleyball game with the whole zone. (its one of the pictures down there) I had a lot of fun that p day and I got to spend time with Elder Vogt who at this point is like my second bunk mate. We play ukulele every time we go on exchanges

MARTES (Today was a good one): If there is one word to describe this day and really this week is BIKING. We were all over the place. On this day alone we biked 80 blocks in about an hour which really is biking from one end of the city to the other and only because we had lessons on opposite ends of the city... and then one of them didn't even show up. Welp you win some and you loose some.

MIERCOLES (my good friend had to correct me on this one lol): I WAS NEAR A TORNADO!!!! But I didn't even know because we were in the middle of a lesson while it was tearing stuff up. Not gonna lie I am really sad I didn't get to see it. Also we biked 26 MILES! WHY! My legs still hurt from that. Also Also today was greenie follow up. Its where they make sure the greenies aren't dead yet and if they are not, they give them some comfort and then boot them out of the nest again. It was super cool.

JUEVES (This day just never looks write no matter how many times I spell it.... I re-did it like 10 times): INTERVIEWS. Thats really all today was was doing interviews all day long. I only had one but because Elder Smith is a ZL I had to stay at the church all day and Give trainings. And my trainings were on the 7 habits of Highly Successful People. Its a book.

VIERNES (I call this day open day): I had an exchange with my district leading and good laws he opened me up like a hot can of spaghetti... I don't know why I used that analogy but anyway. It was super cool to see my weaknesses along with my strengths and I learned that if we aren't combining both when we look at ourselves we are really just hurting ourselves.

SABADO (The days just blend I am not even kidding): Super Cool miracle, we met a person who was kinda eh for the missionary lessons but when we came back on this day we met her whole family and now we have 6 new people who want the lessons! Miracles happen when you have faith that they will (and if you pray like 24/7 lol) It was an amazing boost to my morale and to me it really showed that this is a living work.

DOMINGO ( gotta blast so this is going to be quick): Basically I got to help confirm two new members to our branch and that was absolutely awesome. I felt the Spirit so strong and I just know that those two will be so happy in the gospel together.

Quick thoughts before I wrap this up. Every day I doubt if what I am doing is right and then I think "No you Satan" because that is exactly who makes us doubt, feel inferior and trash us until we are nothing. Our Loving Father in Heaven only wants the best for us and as we strive to follow him we become better each day.

Well I love all y'all

Elder Evans







Comments

Popular Posts