OH MY GOODNESS GUYS (WEEK 5 DONE) WHAT?!

 


Buenas Días mi amigos! How are all y'all!?
Ok so week 5 is done and let me tell you that it's crazy!! I have 5 days left of the MTC then I leave on the 16th to LAS VEGAS!!! My Spanish is still terrible but you want to know something that I'm so proud of?! During a TRC with Marie we were talking in spanish and I was laughing and joking with her because I understood the humor!! Cray cray I know! I'm practically fluent in the language. Hermana Bassett and I have been talking in spanish to each other during our studies and it's helping us sooo much and I'm just so proud of us it makes me feel super good! I'm so ready to get out of here and help the people you have no idea. 
Yesterday in class we had a Book of Mormon share and it was 3 Nephi 2. (I Challenge you to read it) it's about Jesus Christ when he is talking to the people and wrapping up his talk and it literally hit me like a brick wall. I thought at that moment... "there are thousands of people there listening. if i was there would Jesus come to me and know me by name and talk to me?". It's a reasonable thought, I like to think that I don't stick out or I just blend into the crowd, I'm just another person. But in that moment I had this warm feeling while I was testifying to my district that I knew Jesus would know me by name and he would see me and I would stick out in that crowd because Jesus Christ loves me individually and so special that he would see me for me! It took me 19 years to realize that crazy right?!  It made me feel so amazing and I hope to cherish that moment forever. Wrapping up with this last week of the MTC I think the hardest part of leaving is going to be leaving my fav companion and my favv district who has helped me through so much. 
I know that Las Vegas is waiting for me and that I need to go there and I couldn't be more excited to start this next chapter of my life. I want to end with my testimony that I know that heavenly father loves me and you and everyone young and old, man, women. Life is very hard and I think that we are struggling to get through life and just try the best we can but, God and Jesus Christ are there for us the whole way. The reason we have the trials and tribulations we have is because God knows that you are strong enough to handle them, sometimes we have to stumble so that Jesus can be there to pick us up but, we have to fall so that we can be lifted up. I look back on those trails I've had in my life and I wouldn't change a thing! They helped me to this spot in my life. I can truly testify that this gospel is true and that it is meant to be shared and cherished by everyone. I have NEVER been more happy in my life then when I was on a mission. I love you all and I am so grateful for you! Jesus loves you and the Gospel is true! AMEN!!!
Sister Evans :)



PS PICS DUHH
1. My best friends were amazing sports and let me teach a lesson to them!!
2. This BEAUTIFUL picture of Christ that may or may not be my wallpaper
3. My crazy district hahaha









Comments

Popular Posts