Week 4 down my dudes!

 Wow well hello all my beautiful people I love you all so much! This week has been just a chill week and I actually want to poke my eyes out! Hahaha jk I'm very impatient and I want to go to the field and start working on all of that fun missionary work.... I can do it! only 10 more days of class and like 18 days till I leave. I got my flight information and I'll be flying out on the 16th and I'll be with 3 other elders on our 1 hour flight hahaha. I think that the boarding and deboarding will take longer than the flight itself. Yeah I got that info this week and it kinda hit me like oh yeah this is real, yeah I know crazy thought. My family is going to miss me, haha they have gotten used to me around all the time and then BAMM Immmm gonna leave them high and dry! Take that mom!! My mom and dad said they are putting off worrying until it's absolutely necessary lol. Come September 16th and 9:40 I'll be out of here. 

Ok well this week was just your normal 9 hour day sitting in this spiritual prison cell (my moms office). I have walked my dog literally everyday for 2 weeks sometimes twice in a day so that I don't poke my eyes out with a stick from sitting, I got to walk around and go outside for once you know. My spanish is getting better. I'm getting the hang of the grammar which is good because I suck at grammar in my native language YIKEMS. I learned direct object pronoun and I think I've got it down for the most part. 
Well I guess that's all for this week. Thanks for reading. I love you all and I'll talk to you guys next week! ADIOS!!
Hermana Evans 
P.S Pictures duhhh..
 




the first one is a meme an elder made of me haha and the other one is me with keychains around my eyes

Comments

Popular Posts