EVERYONE NEEDS A JEREMY

 Hola! ¿Como esta? How's life? I'm doing great! Thanks for asking! This week has been a real lonnnnnnngggggg week. Anyway lets not complain Im a missionary.

Okay so everyone knows that this past weekend we had conference and it was the BOMB! Elder Oaks talk was such a mic drop. Like he literally called out everyone. So if you didn't listen to that talk go listen right now! I'll put a link at the bottom for the talk because he seriously talked about covid , the riots and racism today and that it's time to stop #wearentinthe60s #lweareequal #letsnotgobackintime. Also President Nelson talk we sooooooo amazing. I loved the topic of gathering israel, and the meaning behind gatherng israel. I mean guys we are literally in the last days, the second coming is knockin on our doors, we need to be prepared and ready because it could happen any day and time. I think that might be scary for some people but it shouldn't be! if you are doing the right things all should be fine. Christ has an infinite love for us and he loves us no matter what, our reason for being here on earth is merely a test. We are here to come unto christ and follow his teachings so that when he does come for the second coming we are prepared. Thats the other thing was that conference had a theme of being prepared! Elder Bednars talk was allll about preparing and having proper food storage. Conference is always such a blessing to me and it helps answers those questions that are rattlin around in ya noggin. But seriously, the amount of love that christ has for every single individual me you and everyone is AMAZING!!! I just don't understand how someone could love me soooooo much no matter where I am or what I am doing, and that he suffered for all the sins and pains and afflictions that everyone in the world has felt. It is so amazing that there is always one person who now exactly how you feel in this exact moment because he has felt every single thing we are dealing with. Along with Savior, Redeemer, Comortor, Lord, and Jesus Christ I want to add a new name for him, he is the on and only true EMPATHIZER. Such a beautiful thing that we have the atonement to cover everything we have felt, to help us through the hardest times of our lives.
Okay for the fun stuff now haha. Why does everyone need a Jeremy?! Well Jeremy is my amazing dad who literally can do anything like seriously anything!!! So I have taken on the liberty of being my own Jeremy. Hermana Talbot calls me a woman of all trades. So many of you know that we dont have a working dryer so I made a clothes line and used my handy dandy boy scout skills to tie some slip knots. Yeah boy scouts of America come for me you wont! Yeah thats what I thought cry like a baby. 
Umm okay so I know i have talked a lot but you guys love me so its fine. But we went to a bunch of members houses this week and taught some good lessons. We have been super busy which is good! Keeps my mind busy! But guess what??!!! WE SET SOMEONE ON DATE!!! AHHHHHHH CRAZY??!! My first transfer and I've already got someone set on date to be baptized. Im so happy!! His name is Robert and he loves the gospel and learning and he practically told us that he wanted to be baptized! So we invited him abe he said yes! We are also teaching a girl named Tammy and she is so sweet and wants to learn everything about the gospel so I will keep you in the loop about that. 
So hermana talbot and i quote each other all week so I'm going to start adding my quotes because we think we are hilarious okay most of them are me so I think I'm hilarious but still. Some of them are members in our ward too!

Hermana Evans "oh no...I'm almost out of peanut butter. You know what that means...I'm fat"

Hermana Evans "I have resorted to tap water...thats true proverty"...."this water doesnt taste as bad when you put ice cubes in it but still tastes….poor."

Sister Shepard "taco bell isn't going to break the bank"

Sister gimbel "marissa...be grateful you have a nose"


Anyway thats all for this week but I love you all! The lord loves you more!!! Bye

-Hermana Evans 


P.S pictures!!!! You thought I forgot hehe I wouldn't 


1. Me eating a rice crispy (YUM)

 enjoy 

2. Me in front of the Las Vegas Temple!

3. MORE TEMPLE

4. MY FAVORITE HUMANS EVER!!! (CESAR AND MARCELLO)

5. we do be blind thats it thats the tweet

6. One of our members has a pet turtle in her backyard!!! 

7. Like I SAID!!! EVERYONE NEEDS A JEREMY 


Okay fine bye.









Comments

Popular Posts