WE HAVE AN ADDICTION (Sept 29, 2020)

 Hello you guys!!! Welcome back to yo fav girl HERMANA EVANS. This week has been a good one and let me tell you why..   because I am doing the lords work and thats why. I absolutely love my Spanish ward and I love the people even more. My Spanish is improving slowly and and that's good because it's improving. Hermana talbot and I had a good week. We went to Cesar's baptism!!! He is the cutest thing to walk the earth. He turned 8 and he talks all about the church and says the funniest things in the world. He said that when he went down under the water his eye were closed and said he could see like his eyes were open and everything was clear. Talk about being spiritually intune at 8 years old!!! Baptism is soooo important its that promise that we make with heavenly father to be closer to him, when we get baptised we also make a promise to follow christ and his gospel! How special!! We also started teaching our downstairs neighbor Bill. He lost his food stamp card and he has to feed his wife and 5 kids living at home so Sister Talbot and I gave them a bunch of food and nothing says open heart then service does. Anyway we started teaching him and he has so many questions about the priesthood and the prophets and everything because its good to have questions! But one little thing to add is that because Bill has soooo many questions it has sparked my interest in Doctrinal Mastery. Which is just going into detail about the topics in the church and why and how and where we have the things we do if that makes sense. But because of his questions I have read soooo many things about the topics in the Gospel. I have also found a new love for the Bible, we dont use the Bible as much as we should but everyone down here uses the Bible so it seems fit that i probably should crack it open as well. But guess what!!! The bible and the Book of Mormon have so much in common! Matthew 3 in the bible and 2 Nephi 31 are literally the same chapter. They are alike and different in so many ways. The book of mormon just fills in those smalls holes in the bible. I know the more I read the Book of Mormon and the bible the more I love this gospel!!! How can I not!!! Ugh I love this gospel sooo much and im so happy that I'm here and helping others come unto christ and learn about the gospel. This gospel brings everlasting happiness not just temporary happiness.

Anyway the addiction part of this hahaha. Um a lady in our english ward took us to hobby lobby and let me tell you.... anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE CRAFTS!!!. so naturally I bought a bunch of things to make jewelry because I literally did not have a choice! I was being held at gunpoint they said you have to get these beads and things so I wanted to live and so I bought it. I'm sorry mom I did it for you. Jk thats not what happened but thats what it felt like. Sister talbot and I spent money and made earrings and had a crafty day with a lady in our ward. She has a bead and jewelry addiction so we went to be crazy with her. 
Well this week has been a lot of work but I wouldn't want it any other way!!! Love this gospel and I love you guys!!
As always peace out from yo fav sis
Sister Evans 

And pictures duhhhhh
1. CESARS BAPTISM
2. ???
3.  More of Cesar
4. Us at hobby lobby gettin our craft on
5. A sheet of saltines...... what?
6. The sunset here.... yeah I know GORGEOUS 
7. Flowers me and sis talbot got and now we are pressing (that photo didn't come through)






7. Umm no explanation

Comments

Popular Posts