Exchanges, Willy, and Rice cakes

October 13, 2020 

Hola!! Its your fav procrastinator sister evans!!! Yeah thats me ummm soooo yeah....

Anyway this week is gonna be short cause I'm lazy and um yeah thats the only reason! 
This week we had exchanges and thats where we switch companions for 24 hours so I went with hermana sowards one of the sister training leaders. Super fun! We learned a lot from each other and I learned different ways to do missionary work. I literally cant say it enough how much I love it here! The work is extremely hard and tiring and I got to bed every night exhausted but its the best! Im learning and growing and stretching my mind!! #yogaforyourmind #treepose
This week was just normal Mish stuff, A LOT of calling and working. 
We had a training up at the church next to the temple! Ughhh so pretty its rude. The temple looks over the whole valley. We saw the Las Vegas strip and we had an amazing lesson on that. So in 1 Nephi 8 page 14 of the Book of Mormon go read right now!!! So good it talks about Lehi having his vision about the tree of life and the great and spacious building. The tree of life is the love of God and the great and spacious building is the world. So President Rodarte talked about how there is no other perfect example of this then The Strip of Las Vegas (Great and Spacious Building) and The Temple (The love of God) incase we forgot ;). But how crazy. You literally see the way the world looks at the world and the way God looks at the world. It just solidified my testimony of the gospel and how important families are that the gospel and the love of Christ is to bring families together forever. Families can be together forever through heavenly fathers plan. But anyway why are you still reading this i told you to go read 1 Nephi 8 page 14. I know that you will be blessed if you do sooo pretty please go read it! 
Well I love you all and I know this one is a short one but I doubt you read them hahah so love you all who read this far!

Quotes of the week!! 

Hermana Evans "youre taking a fast trip to hell"

Hermana Talbot "fellowship the crap out of them"

Hermana Evans Words of hna @LieselEvans "you know what's rude....I just wanna give jesus a hug and I cant..." 5 minutes later "like why cant he just come down right now"

Hermana talbot "what do I do if my companion falls in the toilet"

Brother Sheppard "**clergy parking only**...I have more authority than him" 


Con amor, 

Hermana Evans

 

PS PICTURES

1. Exchanges

2.Willy the Whale

3. Rice cake and peanut butter and strawberries (yum)

4. TEMPLE

5. MORE TEMPLE AND MY CUTE COMPANION HERMANA TALBOT 
(they uploaded in reverse order. sorry- mary)








Comments

Popular Posts