FROZEN FINGERS AND ENGLISH FLYERS

 ¿HoLa CoME EsTa?

Somos las misioneras de la iglesia de los santos de los ultimos dia! Usted quiere aprender mas acerca de este mensaje?
hehehe 
Hi people of the real world how's it going over there? I am here in Vista del Norte just chillin and by that I mean I think my fingers froze the other day! We were putting up english flyers and we were walking around and I think it was the coldest it has been in a hot minute so I broke one of my fingers off like a carrot, jk I didnt but I probably could have... **side note** did you know that you could bite your finger off like a carrot? Don't ask why I said that cause I have no idea. Ummmm but yeah theres not a lot to update on and so yeah thats the tea. We are trying to find people always and we are working with some people about going to the temple so your prayers are always arpreicated! I hope you have an amazing day and send me a letter!!! 
My address is 

770 W Lone Mountain Rd
Apt 1077
North Las Vegas 
89031

I love you all!!
Hermana Evans 

Pics!!!
1. Some of the Missionaries in my district
2. Mi cute COMP!! Isnt she adorable
3. a pretty sky
4. Joseph, Mary, and little Jesus













Comments

Popular Posts