MERRY CHISSMASSS

 HOLA FELIZ NAVIDAD!!! 

Hey all 3 people that read my email....! Well all I can say is that Vista del Norte is amazing amd I absolutely love it!! I am thriving! The members are amazing and so sweet and of course feed us way toooo much food.
This week was good and worked with members and we are still trying to find people and get this area back to an "escalator" area where we can have people being found taught and baptized. 
We talked to a guy yesterday and he gave us flowers and it was so sweet. We had so many miracles happen this week it's just a matter of noticing them cause they are always happening. The Lord is watching out for you and it could be in the tiniest way or the biggest. That is why it is so important to remember the Lord in everything that we do. I sure do love this gospel and I love all of you!
Merry Christmas! Remember the true meaning of Christmas, Christ. 
Hermana Evans 

Quotes!!

Hna Franks "you know what I want…. A little pig like a teacup pig or a big pig"

Hna franks "they kinda taste like sand" 

Hna franks "am I a dog brian"

Hna Franks "wasn't there a guy named brain in author or was his name Brian and I couldn't read when I was 6"

Hna Franks "I want to be a missionary for the rest of my life but with Disney plus" 

Hna Franks "I think my cornbag is cold"

Hna Evans "sins so close you can smell it"

Hna Franks "i feel bad for people with epilepsy…. Flashing lights are so much fun…"

Hna Franks "remember how they just flipped off a representative of the church?... it's fine they will be held accountable on day of judgment."


PICTURES
1. Merry Christmas from your fav sisters!!
2. Pretty view at a park
3. My district!
4. A bird...


















Comments

Popular Posts