Ummmm My Family is on the way (11/17/2020)

 As I am writing this my family is entering the Las Vegas Valley. WHATTT??? Ola is getting sealed to us and it's going to be in the Vegas Temple. I am not nervous you are. I am ready to see my crack head family and have my companions meet them. They will understand where I got my crazy from. But yeah this email is going to be short and sweet and simple. 

This week has been long and boring, we didn't have anything we had to get creative and have faith in the lord that he has a plan for us. I hit a couple more bumps in the road with my companions but we worked through them and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We did some service and I got a bunch of splinters in my arm and that hurt. We also had the new missionary training for Sister Petersen up at the church next to the temple and that was so much fun! Last P day we went to a mine!! Our district planned to go through the El Dorado Canyon and go through the mine. Our Branch Pres has some connections with the owner so we just hopped in the car unplugged TIWI and just cruised jk..... Never unplug TIWI. But I think I am so funny....
Any who um yeah thats all ummm I guess...
The lord loves you and the gospel is true!
Bye
Hermana Evans  

Quotes!!!!

Elder Gonzalez "the first thing you'll see is that equinox going up the hill"

Sis Talbot "jesus and dietcoke"

Hermana Pecjak "no casada no cama"

Random guy on the phone "day been?" 

Hermana Petersen "whoo woo woo woo"

Truman "corona has no tag backs" 

Elder González "its pulling on my things" 

Sister petersen "do you Care about my crinkly skirt"

Sister Petersen "bring her weave to the waters of baptism."



Ps pics of course
1. the last supper
2. Come at us you wont 
3. Esssesterrrs
4. Yeah come at us i dare you! Thats what i thought
5. The last supper pt2
6. Mis compañeras locos!!






Comments

Popular Posts