Hop Skip and a Boat ride away

 March 1, 2021

Hello and welcome back to another week in the mission. I am here just chillin in Morning Sun and we got transfer news! I am being transfered again, but thankfully not far and I don't have to move. I am goin to Temple View YSA which is young single adults, which is super exciting I have never been in a YSA ward so this will be interesting. But all is good in the mission and we are cruzin along with that. I am living my life. I love the Lord and the Atonement and the fact that we have infinite opportunities to start over and ask for help. I don't know a lot about life and things but I know one thing is that you have a Savior that loves you and knows you by name and he knows your trials and what you are going through. I like to call him the empathizer. He is the only one that knows your exact pain and sorrow. I love you and I know that your Savior loves you. So do me a favor tonight. Can you do this? Ask for help from your Savior. Say a prayer and talk to him. He is waiting there at the door waiting for you to open it and talk to him. He will never leave you comfortless, knock and he will open ask and you will receive. I promise you that if you ask you will get answers to your prayers in his timing, and maybe thats instantly or maybe its in 3 months but have faith and he is there waiting. Remember one thing, Christ felt pain and sorrow and he wept too. 

I love you and go and talk to your Savior. 

How to pray 
1. Dear Heavenly Father
2. Give Thanks
3. Ask for help
4. Close in the name of Jesus Christ amen

now that I gave a little piece of my heart go give him some of yours

Love 
Hermana Evans 






Comments

Popular Posts