YSA is a whole other world

March 8, 2021

 Hey y’all how was your week? Mine…. It is crazy here in Temple View YSA and bless my heart I have no idea what is going on in my area but hey the people are really sweet and I love them but I am still trying to figure it out so yeah theres that. 

Um i dont have a ton of news other than the fact that I hit my 7 months down so I have 11 months to go and that my friends is crazy. My new area we do a TON of finding on Facebook and that kinda sucks but it’s good cause it’s making me get out of mmy comfort zone and talk to people that are over the internet and dont know **stranger danger** mom your so proud. lol

but yeah nothing major just growing my testimony and relying on christ in everything that is happening. I love you and I know that God loves you and that you're a daughter or son of God!! okay thats all!!


Hermana Evans


Pictures

1. Temple with the Sisters

2. Aly she is so cute and in my ward

3. sunset....

4. Cutie












Comments

Popular Posts