ARIZONA!???

April 12, 2021

 Transfer news are in and yes you heard me right! Sister Evans is going to Arizona!! Lake Havasu, Arizona to be exact! Haha what the!! Yeah I'm really stoked to go. We got the transfer news last night at 10:30 pm. So we were nervous all day long. But I know that this is the Lord's plan and that whatever he needs me to do I will go and do. So yeah there's that. I'm super sad to leave Temple View YSA because I just made all of my new friends. And I'm really sad to leave our one friend Debonair who we were teaching bless his heart he'll be okay but we're really sad to leave him. We're being double transferred out so the elders will be taking over the whole Ward. But all of our friends that we are teaching our in good hands and we know that it's the Lord's work and that we are just temporary. But it's really sad.

This week was really good and it actually went by really fast. It was pretty normal we just had a lot of member lessons and a lot of finding and a lot of Street contacting. It's getting really hot here so you bet that I am sweating a ton... 🥵🥵 But I can't lie it's the best because I'm not cold at all. We had fhe and that was really fun we played Jeopardy and hung out with some of the members. We had a soccer night on Thursday and got to see a bunch of our members. We went to deliver cookies to a bunch of our members and a bunch of our friends and that was good. Just everything was good.
Sorry I haven't been emailing these past couple weeks if been really crazy and then I've just been really lazy about that. Just know that I'm good and that everything is crazy and I love the mission and I am so happy to be here. I hit my 9 months in like 20 days which is crazy that I'm almost halfway done with my mission so there's that. But I'm going to keep this short just know that I love you all. If you have any questions email me.

Love Hermana Evans 

Pictures 
1. Last District Council 😭😭
2.The sisters!!! 😭😭😭
3. My bestie girls



Comments

Popular Posts