MUCHO GUSTO TATYANA!!!!


April 19, 2021

 Why hello there, come here often...? *tehe* Hey whats up it's your favorite Hermana Evans! Wow what a week and a half that it has been. Like to think that I was chilling in las Vegas last monday and now I am here and LOVING Lake Havasu! Like seriously love this place with my whole heart. You cannot make me leave! The people are amazing and sweet and kind and guess what?? It doesnt smell like weed!!! haha what a concept. But seriously you can't make this place up it is so beautiful here. 

My companion and I have been so freaking busy and it has been crazy. I am trying to to catch a break but I guess it's to fast! But we are chugging through the work and finding people. Side note** Hermana Morales is a native latina de Ecuador!! Entonces... I am getting my backside handed to me. Seriously I am soooo happy that she is my companion! She is helping me so much with the language and I am already learning so much! 
Okay the moment that I have been waiting for!!! Meet Tatyana! The 2021 Tacoma that I have been sooooo privileged to drive! Ugh I love her so much! She is a beaut!! I have been successfully swayed into buying a truck when I get back from my mission. Seriously she is amazing and I love her with my whole heart. 
But this area is amazing, Hermana Morales and I are in charge of Ads for Centro Hispano and President wants that to be a top priority so we are pretty busy with trainings and making ads and analyzing them.. the whole 9 yards. I am a busy bee! Just the way that I like it!! 
Anyway I love it here and I am happy to be here and have the opportunity to serve my Savior!! 
Love you all!! 
con mucho amor,
Hermana Evans 

Pictures!!! 
1.TATYANA 🥵🥵🥵
2. London Bridge 
3. Me and my comp!!
4-7 🌅🌅 the VIEW









Comments

Popular Posts