The Grind Never Stops

 March 15, 2021

Hey hey everyone, how's it going? It's your girl sister ovens coming at you with a new email and guess what I'm doing this speech-to-text mode so guess what this is going to be a long email. JK actually it's not. But yeah I'm here in Temple View why I say and I'm living it up just serving the lord we found a couple people this week and we had people come to a baptism for the elders yesterday and that was really cool. I'm making lots of new friends and I love the mission. You know sometimes I get really depressed and you know forget that it's normal to be happy on a mission but guess what here I am happy thriving loving life again and yeah
So this past week we did a lot of finding on Facebook and we friended some people and talk to them about the gospel and that was a lot of fun you know some people are kind of creepy and so they like messaging weird stuff and then you like how about no. So yeah. Guys are gross. End of the sentence yeah yeah you heard me right. But yeah so we did a lot of finding on Facebook and then we also have fhe and that's family home evening but all of the young single adults because I'm in the young single adult Ward all of them come to an activity on Monday and we just like hang out and get to know each other and that's always really fun and so we actually have that tonight and I'm super excited because we are having a couple of our friends come that our members and that's going to be great. That was a really long sentence I didn't realize how much punctuation matters. Lol I'm really self-conscious about my 😆 punctuation.
But yeah we did a lot of work on that and then we had meetings and we had Zone conference this week and that's crazy that feels like forever ago. So I got to see sister Franks and sister Peterson and all of my friends from Vista Del Norte and all of my other friends from the other zones. And then we went and got a Diet Coke after. By the way I'm obsessed with Diet Coke again it's the only thing that brings me life so yeah. But yeah this week was really really good and I'm having really good time you know I'm learning that it's okay to not be happy 100% of the time and that it's normal to you no have some bad days and have some off days but that most of the time I'm happy and I really like that and I want to keep feeling this way I like it.
Send this on a spiritual note I want to talk to you about the atonement. This is one of my favorite topics to talk about and all week I was studying it and it's literally my favorite thing it brings me so much life to know that Jesus Christ is our savior he died for our sins. He knows us and he loves us so much and so something I was focusing on this week was Grace. No this is not something I was very familiar with but I did a lot of research on it read the book of Mormon and you know a lot of other scriptures and articles and there's a really good article in the 2012 April Ensign by David A Bednar and one of the quotes from it is " Grace is the Divine assistance each of us desperately needs to qualify for the celestial kingdoms " and I really really like that I think that that's very true and it's only through Jesus Christ Grace that we can truly be saved and so I mean I challenge all of you to study Grace this week in your personal study and if you're not doing doing personal study then I challenge you to do that this week but I love you all and I'm so happy that you read this far if you did if not I guess you don't know what's going on but, I hope you have a good week and I love you all bye.
Hermana Evans 

Thats the only picture I have this week lol it was yummy though


Comments

Popular Posts