Liesel: 12/6/21 Can i get a diet coke with a side of Anaphylaxis and anxiety

 Hello everyone!! Happy Monday!! Wow what a week that I have had an odd week one could say! 

On Tuesday we had english class and for once we actually had some people show up and learn some English. It went really well and it was super fun and crazy!

On Wednesday we had a really interesting day and we went to a lesson and it was probs not my favorite lesson. This man was just saying stuff that was making me uncomfy. So we don't know what to do with him because we can't tell if he is interested in the gospel or just us.....

Haha it's rough to be a sister sometimes and a real pain in the butt. 

Thursday we had a zone conference and it went really well! Super spiritual and I learned so much!! It was so focused on the Savior like it should be. The departing testimonies were so spiritual and they all focused on the importance of Christ. I was able to witness so many missionaries just converted to the Savior and his gospel. You know the whole purpose of this life is to be converted to our Savior and use his Atonement. Recently I have felt very spiritually lacking if I could use the right words. I have been wanting to be something more than I am. That is the goal in this life is to change. That's one thing that I learned from the zone conference is that the purpose of life is to change. And that repentance is the way that we change. People often associate the word of repentance with a bad connotation but it's not!! Repentance is a beautiful word. A word meaning change and a new start!! How amazing! 

2 Nephi 26:24-25

24 He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he loveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw all men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation.

25 Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: Come unto me all ye ends of the earth, buy milk and honey, without money and without price.

Come unto him without price! In a world of instant gratification there is nothing more instant than the Savior's forgiveness and mercy. 

How have you changed for the better? Have you let Christ help you? Or are you stubborn like me…

Also on thursday i had a full blown panic attack and that was uncalled for, so i am trying to cope with stress and feelings without suppressing my feelings. haha i'll let you know how that goes.

Friday we had a district council and that was really good. We talked about our missionary purpose and the importance of who we are and who we represent. I represent Jesus Christ and I am standing in place of him and helping him. We are all saviors with a little s. We are here to love and help. D&C 86:11

11 “Therefore, blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness, a light unto the Gentiles, and through this priesthood, a savior unto my people Israel. The Lord hath said it. Amen.”

Saturday was odd because my companion is deathly allergic to eggs and we were at a member's house and she started to feed us and we ate this and then I asked what the recipe was and well she said eggs and I was like oh no..... so that was a little scary. We had to make sure Hermana Wright did not die and luckily I didn't have to stab her with her epipen...

All in all, it was another odd missionary week. God loves you and the gospel is true.

hermana evans










Comments

Popular Posts