Seth: 15.2.2022 Oslo!

 Hello everyone! I dont have much time to write this so I will make it quick! This week has been awesome! We finally got out of quarentine and then we soon found out that the Covid rules for staying inside while sick were lifted that same day! What a bummer! Anyways we got out and had a blast at sport. We played volleyball and had a ton of friends pull up. On Sunday I had to say goodbye to Stavanger and come to Oslo. Oslo is pretty sick, and I will explain more next week. Quick spiritual thought and then I gotta split.

In Mosiah 2:41 I gives a wonderful scripture that we all can learn from it says

"And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it."

BOOM! keep the commandments and God will bless you. Don't believe me? Try it:) i love yall and see yah next week!





Comments

Popular Posts