SETH HAS EMAILED ONCE MORE!!! 28.03.2023 - Zone Conference!

 Hello everyone! This week went by great! We had zone conference and we focused on how we as missionaries need to improve by using preach my gospel. The conference went well and I learned a lot. We also had 2 splits here in Fredrikstad with the Oslo elders and the Romerike elders. My companion elder Tennis said that my Norwegian sounds like a middle aged Norwegian woman. I was laughing to hard to be offended because that's what you get when you only use resources Norwegian  from middle aged women teachers. I'll work on it. 

Here is an awesome scripture for yall! Gotta go! Have a great week! 

Moroni 9:6
And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God.








Comments

Popular Posts