Liesel: June 21, 2021- 120°F.....and um sewer water...

 Hola mis amigos. Bless my heart this week was a crazy one. What a week!? Like I'm serious when I say you will not believe this story that I am about to tell you. 

Okay so it's Thursday and we come home after a long day and our apartment smells awful. We are like ummm what?? I go into the bathroom and the smell is very strong. I come to find out that there is an inch of sewer water just chilling in our bathtub. Like SEWER WATER. Sister Morales gagged and I tried to plunge it but only more came up! AHHHH NOOOOOO. We called the zone leaders and they told us to pack quickly and we had to go stay at the sisters house until they fixed our problem. It was just a "crappy" situation.... ha ha ha see what I did there. But seriously I have never laughed so hard. It was soooo funny. 
But this week was amazing and we worked and found some people and had a member dinner with some people we are teaching!
Some miracles and a lot of fun memorias! 
Also ummm it's was about 120° on average this week. So I slept with ice packs and hung out in the freezer in my down time. Needless to say I don't have a top layer of skin because well... it melted off. Se fue.... but on the bright side I learned how to make Mexican flan! These are very important skills for the future. Umm so yeah got that little skill in my pocket! 
But I am trying to take more pictures cause it's Sister Morales's last 2 weeks soooo I want a ton of pictures!! Sooo bajo de este email esta muchos fotos!! De nada!! 
Okay te quiero mucho! Dios te bendiga!! 
Con mucho Amor y todo mi corazón 
Hermana Evans 

Quotes 
Sister Conway "it's a good thing the Savior knows your perfect brand of super glue"
Elder Perry "it's a lot easier to take 1 tweeker off the street than Vegas where there's clans of them"

Pictures!!!
1. Happy Sunday 
2. Views.... 
3. Chilling in the freezer
4. Say cheese
5. Another one for funzies 
6. Ummm one more
7. Makin flan
8. We slept on cots at the sisters 










Comments

Popular Posts